COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) POLICY STATEMENT
We are here for you, our customers, to provide propane deliveries and appliance service to the greatest extent possible while safeguarding you, your families, and our employees.
SchagrinGAS is actively monitoring the WHO, CDC and government protocols and is taking appropriate, practical steps to mitigate the risks to our customers and employees.
- Effective immediately, our offices will close to walk-in customers until further notice. Sales, service and delivery inquiries will be handled by telephone and email. Our Sales Team is still happy to discuss your HVAC, standby generator, home comfort and outdoor living needs!
- Payments may be made using the payment lockboxes at each storefront location, by telephone during business hours (Mon-Fri 8:00AM – 5:00PM), online through your financial institution or the SchagrinGAS website, from your mobile device using the SchagrinGAS app, or by US Mail. In addition, payments may be made at your local Walmart.
- We have established a secure, virtual private network (VPN) that provides our office and administrative personnel the ability to work from home with the same desktop functionality they have in the office. This means that you can call any of our offices and reach the same dedicated staff that you’re accustomed to, providing the same level of excellent service.
- All of our field employees are frequently washing and sanitizing their hands, and putting on fresh disposable booties and rubber gloves when entering a customer’s home. They have been instructed to maintain a safe social distance, and we ask that our customers do the same.
- Our service dispatch team will be verifying scheduled appointments, and will ask customers to confirm that there is no one in the home with any signs or symptoms of illness, including fever, flu-like symptoms or respiratory difficulties.
- Our field employees have been instructed not to report to work if they feel ill or exhibit any of the symptoms associated with the virus.
- We have instituted a steering committee to monitor and respond to the constantly-changing recommendations and requirements for safely maintaining critical business functions.
We understand that the propane and appliance services we supply to your home or business are essential to your comfort and way of life. We are doing our part to protect you, our communities, and our employees by taking the above steps. As the recommendations and responses are evolving on a daily basis, you can count on us to do whatever is necessary during these uniquely challenging times.
Thank you for your continued trust in SchagrinGAS Company for your propane service needs.